Friday, March 17, 2023

Shadow's Claim by Kresley Cole

Bettina is just living her life when she's captured by four Vrekeners and tortured until she loses her Sorcerii powers. It's that mistake that leads to her agreeing to be the prize in a supernatural contest. She will be the winner's bride. And she knows just who should win, her childhood friend. Too bad Trehan Daciano has just discovered that Bettina is his fated mate and he's not going to let anyone else win.
I couldn't connect with this book and I'm not sure why. Maybe it was too much of the just Bettina story in the beginning and it took a while for the two of them to meet. I get this book's place in the series but may skip it on re-reads.

Three stars
This book came out November 27, 2012
Follows Lothaire
Followed by MacRieve
Hard copy I own
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment