Saturday, September 12, 2026

The Dark Lord's Guide to Honeymooning (and Other Acts of Tyranny) by Tiffany Hunt

I'm going to say this up front: this book was SO long. I always forget to look at the total number of pages until I am far enough into the book to wonder when the end is going to be. The overall length on this one surprised me. I feel like it could have been tightened up a little bit as the informaiton in some places felt extraneous. Given the number of times this book could have ended, this could have also been split into a book and a novella. 
Kazimir and Arabella are very much still in the honeymoon phase of their relationship. And on their honeymoon as well. They are battling their way across the country and almost immediately pick up an old acquaintance (friend?) of Arabella's. And he's not the only person from one or both of their past's that they'll have to confront. Even worse, they can't spend two seconds together to clear up a misunderstanding that goes on for far to long in this book. 

Three stars
Guides to Villainy and Love #2
This book comes out September 8, 2026
ARC kindly provided by Scarlett Press and NetGalley
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment