Thursday, January 14, 2021

Taming Natasha by Nora Roberts

 I know I read this book much closer to the publication date and I think I even carried the series around with me for a few years so it is hard to say how well it holds up but I think overall pretty well. Spencer Kimball, composer and professor, is a little much sometimes but Natasha "Tash" Stanislaski deals with him quite well. She does run a bit from her own past but her family is there to bolster her back to where she belongs. 
Spencer is tired of New York. He grew up there, was a spoiled playboy there, almost missed out on his daughter's life there. He lost his music there. So he moves to West Virginia. And it's there that he meets toy store owner Natasha Stanislaski. First drawn to her by her looks, he soon find out that she is much more than than just her face. She is a vibrant, caring woman who might just change his life.

Three stars
This book came out March 1990
Followed by Luring a Lady
Ebook borrowed from Libby
Opinions are my own



No comments:

Post a Comment