Thursday, January 7, 2021

Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston

I like the Pride books. I like Laurenston. I did NOT like Blayne. I think Laurenston really brought through the fact that Blayne, as a wild dog, was frenetic, unfiltered, and erratic and it made for some hard reading and an unlikable character. I never really got why she and Bo were supposed to be together. No one's going to like every book in a series and this one is going to be one that I dislike.
It is better when you skim the Blayne parts. Bumped it up to three stars on the re-reads (I do re-read it often though because I can't stand to skip books in series...) because Bo is really growing on me. He doesn't try to change Blayne and her annoyingness, he loves her as she is and plans to work around her.

Three stars
This book came out May 1st, 2011
Follows The Mane Squeeze
Followed by Big Bad Beast
Hard copy I own
Opinions are my own

Reread as borrowed audiobook from Audible January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment