Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Drop the Ball by Tiffany Dufu

I had read about this book on a blog site but I forgot to pin which one it was. I do remember the article
was about ways for women to succeed. I don't know if the author described exactly how much this book skews toward assuming that the reader is in a hetero-normative relationship. There is good advice but it won't work if you are single or same sex because so much of it skews on assuming that the partners align along stereotypes. 
I also wasn't expecting dropping the ball to be so much work. Work that still needs to be initiated by the woman.
One thing I did like was the idea of thinking about, "Is what I am working on the highest and best use of my time?"

Three stars
This book came out February 5, 2017
Borrowed as audiobook from Hoopla
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment