Saturday, June 25, 2022

The Accidental Newlywed Game by Jaci Burton

We've sort of seen in previous books in the series that Honor Bellini was probably going to end up with her sister's ex-fiancee, Owen Stone. And, while that's a setup that I don't usually enjoy, I really like Burton's writing and thought she might be one of the authors that could pull it off. I really wish that there hadn't been so much secrecy. Also, the big ending was So Very Public. 
Honor is in Vegas for a conference. Surprisingly, Owen is at the same hotel. After a night out together, they wake up married. The chemistry is undeniable (at least to them; it took me a longer to buy in) and they decide to keep dating, but secretly until it becomes clear that it might be a longer term relationship that either thought. 

Three stars
This book comes out June 29th, 2021
ARC kindly provided by Berkley Publishing Group and NetGalley
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment