Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Valley of Silence by Nora Roberts

The last in the trilogy, we are reading about the virgin queen and the vampire. There is a lot more sturm and drang than I enjoy in a romance but I did like that Moira knew her own mind and took her future into her own hands and I actually did enjoy the battle scenes even though I don't usually enjoy books about vampires.
It is time for the final stand down. If Moira can't win this battle, she will lose for not only her people, but humanity in all the other worlds as well. She knows that she owes it to her people to fight, to be their queen but she wants to take a moment for herself. Or several.

Three and a half stars
This book came out November 1, 2006
Borrowed as ebook from Libby
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment