Saturday, December 12, 2020

Auld Lang Syne by Rebel Carter

 Delilah Solis decides that she's going to stop being a doormat for her family and she's going to run away. Literally. She decides to answer an ad for a bakery intern, flying from Texas to Scotland to get there the next day. 
It turns out that the bakery owner, Agnes, has a hot single nephew. She also believes in fairies. But... nephew. He is surly to begin with but eventually gets worn down and starts to appreciate Del and his aunt.
Oh. I rounded up from two and a half stars. I wanted to know more about Del's siblings and why they came to rely on her so much. I wanted to learn more about Del and why she allowed it. I wanted to see more of a relationship develop between Del and Callum. 

Two and a half stars
Followed by A Viscount for Valentine's
This novella came out December 27th, 2018
Borrowed from Kindle Unlimited
Opinions are my own
Heard about this on Fated Mates

No comments:

Post a Comment