Thursday, April 16, 2020

America's Geekheart by Pippa Grant

America's Geekheart (Bro Code, #2)Beck Ryder is a lot of things, including famous. He was in a boy band then became an underwear model. It's that fame that makes the tweet that was supposed to be a private message to his sister go viral. And not in a good way. No he's America's #1 hated man and his charities are floundering. He needs some help to get out of it.
Sara Dempsey has a very good reason for wanting to stay anonymous. But she's willing to step into the limelight if it means that her beloved giraffe and bee charities will get some play in the press.
I'm not sure why I liked this book so much. Pippa Grant is hit or miss for me and it might be something about the humor (I can't put my finger on it) but this book hit my funny bone in the right place as did Sara and Beck's story. And the lack of a last Big Misunderstanding. I kept waiting for it, feeling so bad for the characters but it never happened. Yay!

This book comes out July 14th
Follows Flirting with the Frenemy
Followed by Liar, Liar, Hearts on Fire
Borrowed ebook from library
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment