Monday, December 25, 2023

Sorry I'm Late, I Didn't Want to Come by Jessica Pan

I had a friend recommend this book to me and I thought it sounded like me. Same first name, same nature? Yes, let's do this thing. It was an okay book but reminded me like The Year of Yes and several other books where the author steps out of their comfort for a year and chronicles the journey. Pan didn't end up with a husband like Rhimes (she already had one) but it was still an entertaining read about one introvert's search for how to be more extroverted including improv classes, hosting events (her point about introverts hosting really resonated, you don't have to interact when you are busy being a hostess), and going on a  surprise trip while trying to make friends.

Three stars
This book came out May 28, 2019
Borrowed as hard copy from library
Opinions are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment