Sunday, May 21, 2023

The Worst Wedding Date by Pippa Grant

I usually love a Pippa Grant book but this one was just okay and I think it's because Theo's personality seemed to be bro-dude who likes cats and I'm just not sure why Laney would get involved with him. And the tension between Theo and his soon-to-be brother-in-law, Chandler, is kept going for way too long. I will definitely read the other books in this series, especially Theo's sister, but this one won't probably be kept when I re-read the series.
Laney's very best friend has just asked her to do the impossible, keep Theo under control. The only problem? Theo is known for playing pranks and pissing off Chandler. In fact, the story basically opens with a prank. And some of that opening scene is funny but it gets quirkier from there including Theo waking up with a hand around his dick, assuming it's Laney's, and finding out it's his own arm which had fallen asleep.

Three stars
This book came out April 13, 2023
Borrowed as ebook from Kindle Unlimited
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment