Monday, October 25, 2021

The Ideal Man by Julie Garwood

As good as the rest of the Buchanan,etc. books. Not sure how the main characters fit in except that Max is FBI. My biggest beef with this book was the two sets of people trying to kill Ellie. Neither story got developed as well as it could have been done. I know Garwood needed a reason for Max to follow Ellie home (to her sister's wedding, the one that's marrying Ellie's ex-fiancee, the fiancee who cheated with said sister one night after meeting her, which Ellie is having trouble forgiving), but it seems like a little bit of a rehash of Theo's story with protecting the super-smart prodigy doctor. I really enjoyed the book and skimmed through it a lot faster than a lot of the other books I've been reading lately.

Three stars
This book came out January 1st, 2011
Follows Sizzle
Followed by Sweet Talk
Borrowed as hard copy from library
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment