Saturday, March 14, 2020

The Marriage Effect by Karla Sorensen

The Marriage Effect (Washington Wolves, #3)There are some books that I prefer to read with my eyes rather than my ears and the second book in the series was one of them. But I didn't give up on the series because this book interested me. A former model and a football player marry so that he can keep his sisters and she can inherit $3 million? Okay. I'm in. And I liked this book. I didn't think Logan's urgency was set up as much as it could have been but Paige's sure was. And I liked that they were upfront with each other about the reasons for marriage. I didn't think the last Big Misunderstanding was needed and I definitely did not like the  apology scene (I really don't like public declarations) but this was overall a nice read.

Three stars
This book came out June 12th, 2019
Borrowed from library
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment