Thursday, July 2, 2020

The Best Man Plan by Jaci Burton

Dumped by an email? Two days before her wedding? To a man she's known since they were kids? This is Erin Bellini's reality. And it sucks. But she pushes through and turns her wedding reception into a celebration for her family's winery. She also decides that she's going to get revenge on her fiance. The best way to do that? Sleep with his best friend (a friend of both of them since childhood,) Jason.
The Best Man Plan by Jaci BurtonBut Jason is having none of that. He's had a crush on Erin for forever and was just working up the courage to ask her out when Owen swooped in. So now that Erin is single again, he's going to make sure that she's coming after him for the right reasons. 
And I wish that there had been even a little bit more time in between Erin getting dumped and her hooking up with Jason. I get that he's her Twu Lurv and thus it is All Okay but it didn't really work for me. Yes, I knew this going into the book but Burton is an amazing author and made it so this wasn't a DNF book for me. I am looking forward to other books in the series.

Three stars
Followed by the Engagement Arrangement
This book comes out July 7th
ARC kindly provided by Berkley Publishing Group and NetGalley
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment