Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The Christmas Project Planner by Kathi Lipp

The Christmas Project Planner by Kathi LippI don't necessarily feel any pressure to prepare the perfect Christmas but I do generally love all things surrounding the holiday and thought this looked fun. And it was -- my favorite aspect was creating a mission statement for your Christmas. I think that very much helps keep people on track.
However, that was one of the things I liked least about this book as well-- it was sort of... corporate. Not in the things that Lipp suggested but rather more the suggestions of how to deal with the holiday. It's as if a regular planning tool (not even a personal one) was taken and given a veneer of Christmas. Good suggestions; nothing particularly new.

Three stars
This book comes out October 1st
ARC kindly provided by Harvest House Publishers and NetGalley
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment