Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Reckless Valentine by Olivia Dade

My Reckless Valentine (Lovestruck Librarians, #2)Oh man. I really wanted to like this book as much as the first in the series. And I rarely say this, but I think it's because this book would have benefited by being a novella. There was just too much repetition and shenanigans. This is really more of a two and a half star book but I liked the relationship that Angie and Grant had (at least the romance part of it.) They knew what they wanted and just went for it. It's too bad the Big Misunderstanding kept cropping up between them. And except for that one aspect of Angie, I really did like her as a person.
Angie and Grant have one passionate night together before they discover that Grant is Angie's new boss. Their differing styles work well in the bedroom but not as well in the library. Will Angie be able to keep her job but keep her man too?
Come out Jan. 19, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment