Friday, August 7, 2020

Third Knock the Charm by Nova Nelson

Third Knock the Charm by Nova NelsonNora is still working on becoming a trained witch. Well, at least working with Ruby. But it seems more and more like she might need to take classes at the local academy as well. Especially since there seems to be a demon loose in town. But figuring out how to solve the problem means doing something that Nora really, really would rather not do.
I was so charmed by this series for the lack of a love triangle. It seems like every witch-cozy-mystery series has one and they are one of my least favorite plot points. Now... sigh. I will keep reading the series for at least another book but I'm really hoping it will be cleared up quickly.

Three stars
Follows Death Metal
Followed by Queso de los Muertos
This book came out March 13th, 2018
Borrowed as an audiobook from the library
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment