Monday, October 9, 2017

Murder Over Mochas by Caroline Fardig

Murder Over Mochas by Caroline FardigI was more than a little trepidatious when requesting this book from NetGalley. The previous couple of books have pissed me off more than made me smile from enjoyment of reading. This book cleared up most of my issues. Juliet is finally settling in to being a PI. She's not bumbling around but actually doing her job. Well, sort of. It seems she needs to use her developing skills to prove that she didn't kill her ex-fiancé. The one who stole her life. The one who just walked back into it. The one she punched in the nose.
I didn't love the crossover. Maybe those who regularly read about Lizzie and Blake would enjoy. I did love that the romance triangle (quadrangle?) is finally resolved.

Four stars
This book comes out October 24

No comments:

Post a Comment