Saturday, July 4, 2015

Hell or High Water by Julie Ann Walker

Leo Anderson used to be in the Navy. He used to be a SEAL. But when one of the seven men under his command died in a mission gone really wrong, he got out of the life. Now, he's searching for sunken treasure and dreaming of the woman who was with them on that last mission.
Hell or High Water (Deep Six, #1)Olivia Mortier has never forgotten Leo either. So when a capsule of enriched uranium from one of her missions is lost on the bottom floor, Leo is is the perfect person to help with the cleanup.
I have a bunch of Julie Ann Walker's books but still haven't cracked them. So when a new series was mentioned on the Smart Bitches podcast, I was excited to snap this book up. And while it was a little surface-y on the romance, the action was fast and furious. I didn't feel like I got to know Leo or Olivia particularly well but I will definitely be continuing the series to see if I'll get to learn more about them.

Followed by Devil and the Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment