Tuesday, June 11, 2024

When Grumpy Met Sunshine by Charlotte Stein

There is a lot of dirty talk in this book. A lot. It is not a trope I love but I really did enjoy it from Stein. I would have rated this book higher but I did not like the Big Misunderstanding nor how it was resolved. 
Alfie Harding has made a mistake. Well, actually two. The grump ex-footballer has agreed to sell his memoirs AND he's insulted the woman who is going to ghostwrite them. Well, she will if he doesn't freak her out by following her around looking like a stalker. Okay, three mistakes.
Mabel Willicker has the magic touch but she's not sure about working with Alfie. He is so VERY grumpy after all. But she sees beneath the hardened armor, especially after the two are spotted together and they begin a fake relationship to hide what they are really doing.

Four stars
This book came out February 6, 2024
Borrowed as ebook from Libby
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment