Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Family Man by Jayne Ann Krentz

Katy Wade is the personal assistant for Justine Gilchrist, head of the Gilchrist food empire. Justine gave Katy a job when her parents died so Katy feels indebted to her. To the rest of the Gilchrist family, not so much. Even (especially?) the one Gilchrist Katy doesn't know. Justine disowned his father when he ran away with his secretary leaving a socialite bride at the altar. But Justine needs Luke now, he's the only one who can save the floundering company. And Katy is the one who gets him to come. But what will happen when he gets there?

This was one of the earlier romance novels I read so it's hard for me to separate that joy from what I read now but I think it holds up.

Four stars
This book came out in 1992
Borrowed as audiobook from Audible Plus
Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment